- Lower School
- Middle School
- Student Life
- Upper School
The members of the Lincoln Environmental Action Group, along with many others, have been hard at work planning the inaugural Lincoln Environmental Action Program (LEAP!), a week of themed classes and community activities centered around environmental education and stewardship, often with a specific focus on climate change.
The Lincoln faculty, staff, and administrators recognize the importance of having informed, school-wide discussions about environmental issues and who have offered their support for this initiative. LEAP Week will include activities and discussions across all divisions.
Activities in the Middle and Upper Schools include:
- Earth Day Photo Challenge
- Documentary Screening of Tomorrow
- Environmental Activist Panel Discussion
- Wednesday is Stop Food Waste Day, and thanks to Chef Emily, there will be an inter-division food waste competition at lunch!
- Environmental Action Activity Fair
- Queried Silent Meeting hopefully outside
In the Lower School each day has a focus: