Upper School Physics/Mathematics Teacher
Lincoln School seeks a part-time Upper School Physics/Math teacher for the 2015-16 school year. The position entails teaching one section of 9th grade Physics and one or two sections of Upper School Mathematics - most likely Algebra II. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, a resume and reference list to the Upper School Division Assistant Kim Lawrence - firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Development
Lincoln School seeks a highly-motivated Director of Development (DoD) that will be a strategic partner during this period of growth and well into the future. The DoD will be responsible for designing and leading the Development Program and expanding opportunities for future revenue growth among alumnae, parents, and friends of Lincoln School as well as, corporate and foundation partnerships. She/he will be responsible for managing a team of four staff members. Areas of oversight include annual giving, major giving, planned giving, volunteer management and alumnae and parent relations. The DoD will partner with the Head of School, board leadership and parent association leadership with the express aim of building strong constituency relations and increasing revenue. She/he will carry a portfolio of major gift donors and prospects and be chief strategist in managing school leadership through the various stages of donor cultivation, solicitation and stewardship. The Director of Development will report to the Head of School and be a member of a senior management and school-wide communications team. Read More
Annual Fund Director
The Annual Fund Director is responsible for planning and executing Lincoln’s Annual Fund Campaign to engage of all Lincoln constituents with a focus of current parents and alumnae to support Lincoln’s annual investments in its students, faculty and programs.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Direct the Annual Fund Program, including the development of fundraising strategies to increase fundraising results and participation from all constituencies to reach the Fund’s goals established in consultation with Administrative leadership and Board of Trustees.
- Develop all written appeals, personal solicitations of leadership gifts ($1,000+), electronic communications and outreach, volunteer engagement, and 1-1 donor outreach and solicitations.
- Serve the Annual Fund Committee and any related volunteer committees and solicitors working on the Annual Fund. Ensure that all volunteers are fully trained, equipped with up-to-date information and materials, and fully supported in their work on behalf of Annual Fund.
- Identify, cultivate and solicit new donors to the Annual Fund with a focus on increasing the base of donors ($500+) to the Fund.
- Oversee the acknowledgement and stewardship of all donations to the Annual Fund. Compose correspondence and other communication as needed in addition to overseeing Development Associate in the execution of the acknowledgement and stewardship process.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records relating to the Annual Fund planning, execution and evaluation as well as broader project development and fundraising efforts.
- Serve as part of the Development and Alumnae Relations team to help plan and support implementation of the departmental events as needed.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in annual giving or general fundraising
- Ability to quickly develop relationships with people and motivate their connection to the school
- Must possess the ability to work well with people: to engage, thank, and retain donors
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work for highest return on investment
- Experience using fundraising tracking software (Raiser’s edge and Veracross preferred)
Head Varsity Crew Coach
Lincoln School is seeking a Head Varsity Crew Coach. This candidate will work closely with the Junior Varsity and Novice coaches. The ideal candidate has experience as both rower and coach. Candidate should be knowledgeable about boat rigging, trailer operations and race coordination. The season is mid-March 2016 through late May 2016. Candidate must be available in the afternoons approximately 3:30pm-6:00pm Monday-Friday and some Saturdays for practices and races. Interested candidates can contact Ann Palms, Director of Athletics, at email@example.com
Junior Varsity Crew Coach
Lincoln School is seeking a Junior Varsity Crew Coach. This candidate will work closely with the Varsity and Novice coaches. The ideal candidate has experience as both rower and coach. The season is mid-March 2016 through late May 2016. Candidate must be available in the afternoons approximately 3:30pm-6:00pm Monday-Friday and some Saturdays for practices and races. Interested candidates can contact Ann Palms, Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Varsity Soccer Coach
Lincoln School, an all-girls, Quaker, K-12 school on the East Side of Providence, RI, is seeking an Assistant Varsity Soccer Coach. This candidate will work closely with the Head Varsity Soccer Coach. The ideal candidate has experience as both player and coach. The season is mid-August through late October. Candidate must be available in the afternoons approximately 3:30pm-6:00pm Monday-Friday for practices and games. Interested candidates can contact Ann Palms, Director of Athletics, at email@example.com
Assistant Swim Coach
Lincoln School is seeking an assistant swim coach to work with our team comprised of Grade 6-12 students. Ideal candidate has experience both as a competitive swimmer and coach. Candidate must be available 3:15-5:00 weekdays and a few Saturdays for practices and meets. Candidate should be able to teach and coach a variety of skill levels and ages. The season is late November 2015-late February 2016 with a break during the winter holidays. Interested candidates can contact Ann Palms, Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lower School Substitute Teachers
Lower School (Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 5) is looking for Substitute Teachers. If interested, please forward your resume and references to email@example.com.