The purpose of these pages is to provide a centralized hub with the latest information regarding Lincoln School's COVID-19 mitigation efforts, procedures, and guidelines. Please check back regularly for ongoing updates and guidance. Please direct all COVID-related inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Test to Stay Upload Form
- Monitor to Stay Attestation
- COVID–19 Self Screening Tool
- Consent Form for PCR In-School Testing (Early Childhood–Grade 12)
- Consent Form for Binax/Antigen Test
- After-Illness Attestation Form
- Upload After-Illness Test Results
- STUDENTS: Upload to Magnus by logging into the Parent Portal and clicking the orange button.
- FACULY/STAFF: Upload to Magnus by logging into the Faculty Portal and clicking the orange button.
Public Health Resources
- Testing Yourself or a Child for COVID–19
- Find a COVID Vaccine Site Near You
- Updated Infant–Nursery Playbook
- Updated PreK–12 Playbook
- Vaccine Information for 5- to 11-Year-Olds
- RI State-Run Testing Sites
- RI Testing Portal
- RI Department of Health COVID-19 Information
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- CDC Travel Specific
- World Health Organization