August 10 COVID Task Force Letter and Information
We require that every age-eligible student submit proof of vaccination or notify us of their vaccination plans. By August 20, parents or guardians of age-eligible students must complete THIS FORM.
Children and counselors participating in any 2021 summer camp at Lincoln will not be required to wear a mask when outdoors as long as adequate social distancing can be maintained. When social distancing cannot be maintained outside, masks will need to be put on. All children and counselors will be required to wear a mask whenever indoors unless eating/drinking during breaks with social distancing.
In the event that a community member has any symptom of COVID–19 and can not be in school an After–Illness Return Attestation form must be completed and submitted before returning to school. To submit the form:
1. Place in a sealed envelope and delivered by the student to the school nurse or division assistant.
2. Email the scanned form to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Upload and submit a scanned form below.
Lincoln School is following the travel recommendations of the Rhode Island Department of Health.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
- Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill.
Resource: RI Department of Health