Peanut/Tree Nut Policy
Lincoln is a peanut/tree nut “aware” environment. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- We do not serve anything in the dining room that contains nuts in any form, nor do we use any kind of nut oil in cooking.
- We do not allow students or faculty/staff to bring peanuts, tree nuts or products containing nuts to school.
- If the packaging of an item clearly states “may contain traces of peanuts or tree nuts” it is NOT allowed.
- Products with packaging that states “manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts/tree nuts” or “made on equipment that also processes peanuts or tree nuts” (or similar wording) are permitted.
- We instruct students in the Lower School that they may not share food.