Health and Wellness
The Health Center is located on the garden level of the Middle School. Diane Murphy, School Nurse, and Jessie Lund, School Psychologist, work closely together to support the health care needs of all students.
As always, Lincoln's health care providers are both available to the community by phone or appointment to answer any questions.
Learn more about Jessie's role by division:
Psychological Services for Lower School
Psychological Services for Middle and Upper School
In the event that a community member has any symptom of COVID–19 and can not be in school an After–Illness Return Attestation form must be completed and submitted before returning to school. To submit the form:
1. Place in a sealed envelope and delivered by the student to the school nurse or division assistant.
2. Upload using the form below.
- Test to Stay Upload Form
- Monitor to Stay Attestation
- COVID–19 Self Screening Tool
- Consent Form for PCR In-School Testing (Early Childhood–Grade 12)
- Consent Form for Binax/Antigen Test
- After-Illness Attestation Form
- Upload After-Illness Test Results
- STUDENTS: Upload to Magnus by logging into the Parent Portal and clicking the orange button.
- FACULY/STAFF: Upload to Magnus by logging into the Faculty Portal and clicking the orange button.
Public Health Resources
- Testing Yourself or a Child for COVID–19
- Find a COVID Vaccine Site Near You
- Updated Infant–Nursery Playbook
- Updated PreK–12 Playbook
- Vaccine Information for 5- to 11-Year-Olds
- RI State-Run Testing Sites
- RI Testing Portal
- RI Department of Health COVID-19 Information
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- CDC Travel Specific
- World Health Organization