- All dances for Grades 7 and 8 start at 7:15 p.m. and end at 9:30 p.m. The admission fee is $5.00. Doors will open at 7:15 p.m.
- Cell phones will not be permitted on the dance floor. Students seen using cell phones as a camera, phone or clock will have their phones confiscated for the remainder of the evening.
- All students should enter the dance or social event no later than 15 minutes after the starting time.
- All students must sign in with a member of our faculty. Since it is important that each student be known by at least one adult at the dance, students not attending one of the participating schools will not be allowed to attend.
- No student may attend the dance or event if she is not in school or arrives after 10:00 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Once in, students will not be able to leave the dance or event. If your child needs to leave early, she should bring a note to her school chaperone at the beginning of the dance. No student will be permitted to leave the dance without an adult.
- The ratio of adults to students at each dance is approximately 1/15.
- All students must be picked up no later than 15 minutes after the conclusion of the dance. Children who are picked up late will not be allowed at the next dance.
- Normal school rules about alcohol and other drugs, smoking, and good behavior will be in effect.
Moses Brown School: 250 Lloyd Avenue, Providence RI 02906
Gordon School: 45 Maxfield Avenue, East Providence RI 02914
Wheeler School: 216 Hope Street, Providence RI 02906
Providence Country Day School: 600 Waterman Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914
Thank you in advance for your cooperation; it is of the utmost importance that you, your daughters, the chaperones, and the school are all on the same page as we approach these fun and eagerly anticipated events.