The XC team had another amazing race at Salter Park. It was a great day; everyone ran a season personal record and many of us achieved lifetime personal records! Way to go! Many of the girls did a great job of using both their teammates and other girls in the race to push themselves.
Special shoutout's from today's race go to:
- Sydney - Congrats on winning your first RIIL race!
- Isabel - Way to run the whole course and get a PR! We're going to need to set a new goal now :)
- India, Faye, Adde, Isabel and Sydney all ran lifetime bests!
- Sasha, Sunny and Doris all ran season bests!
- Win: Lincoln vs Shea (15-50)
- Win: Lincoln vs Tolman (15-50)
- Loss: Lincoln vs St Raphaels (21-38).