Applying as an International Student
Lincoln School welcomes international applications (from students requiring an I-20 to study in the United States). Applicants should provide the following information:
- Official school transcript from current school
- TOEFL Test Score Report
- Teacher recommendations from current English and Mathematics teachers
- SKYPE interview with Lincoln Admission Office (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up this interview)
- Copy of Passport
- Verification of funding to cover full annual tuition and fees
- A non-refundable application fee of $55
International Student Application Process
Once a completed application is received, the Admission Committee will review the application for admission and a decision will be provided.
- If the student is admitted to Lincoln School, an official acceptance letter and enrollment contract will be provided via email. Once the enrollment contract is signed and the required deposit is paid, an I-20 form will be created and mailed to the student. Proof of health insurance is required upon enrollment.
International students attending Lincoln School are offered the opportunity to either reside at RIA Global Education or secure their own local housing and transportation. Lincoln School cannot coordinate living arrangements with host families. For more information about living at RIA, please contact: