As the only girls' school based on Quaker values in the United States, Lincoln honors the value of each individual while centering the Quaker values of Simplicity, Peace, Integrity, Community, Equality, and Stewardship (SPICES).
We invite you to learn more about Lincoln School! We have opportunities throughout the year to learn more about our academic program, student experiences, and community. For more information, or to schedule a tour or visit day, please be in touch! We can’t wait to meet you.
Come see Lincoln School in action! You will have the opportunity to tour our campus and learn more from and ask questions of Lincoln community members in a small-group setting.
- December 6, 2023 at 8:30 a.m.
- January 10, 2024 at 8:30 a.m.
- January 10, 2024 at 5:30 p.m.
*Please note: This event is for families looking at Kindergarten - Grade 12. Families interested in learning more about our Little School and Early Childhood programs should contact our Admission team to set up an individual tour.
2024-25 Admission Dates
- Priority Application Deadline: February 1, 2024
- Rolling Admission: After February 1
Currently enrolled Lincoln students: December 1, 2023
New applicants for admission: Priority deadline December 31, 2023
- Nursery- Grade 11 new applicants notification of admission (and financial aid eligibility) February 23, 2024
- Little School admission decisions: throughout the year as space becomes available
- Currently enrolled Lincoln students: re-enrollment takes place in late January each year