Affording Lincoln School

FACTS Payment Plans

Lincoln School works with FACTS Management Company to process tuition payments. Every enrolled family will be required to sign up for this service. The benefits of this service include automatic re-enrollment from year to year, as well as various payment options, including automatic payment plans with two payment dates per month, use of a credit card, and billing of most incidental fees that occur outside the tuition charges. In late May, you will receive an email from FACTS with instructions about how to create an online account and update your financial information. 

FACTS Management Company offers the following payment options:

Option 1—Full Payment Plan

Pay your tuition in full through FACTS by July 20.

Option 2—Two Payment Plan

Pay your tuition in two installments–60% is due on July 20, and the remaining 40% is due on November 20.

Option 3—Monthly Payment Plan

Once you receive your FACTS tuition invoice, you can enroll in a 10-month payment plan that begins in July. Automatic payments will be processed from a checking account, savings account, or credit card on the 5th or 20th of each month. Please be assured that neither FACTS nor the school will have direct access to or any knowledge about the status of your bank account. It is simply a pre-authorized bank-to-bank transfer of funds.

Students will not be considered enrolled at Lincoln School until you have established an online account with FACTS and have selected your payment plan option.

If any step of this process is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact the Business Office.

Tuition & Fees


Important Dates for Applicants 

We are currently accepting applications to Pre-K-Grade 11 for the 2023-24 academic year.  Begin an application by completing an inquiry form

*Applications to our year round Little School are accepted throughout the year.  For Little School applications completed by 2/1/23, admission decisions will be communicated by the end of March. 

Upcoming Events

There are no events to display

Contact Us