Tuition and Fees 2020–2021
At Lincoln, we recognize that when choosing an independent school, finances play an important role in a family’s decision. We are committed to making the investment of a Lincoln School education affordable and accessible to a wide range of families. Any family who requires financial assistance is encouraged to apply. To learn more about our financial aid program click here.
|Nursery (full day) options||$26,500|
|Pre–K (full day) options||$26,500|
- Full lunch program for grades 1–12
- Before school childcare (7:30–8 a.m.)
- Extended Day (up until 5:30 pm) for Nursery, Pre-K & Kindergarten full day students is included in tuition.
- Membership in the Lincoln School Parent's Association
- Annual Enrollment fee (non-refundable): $500
- Legacy fee (new students only): $500
- International student fee: $5,000
Extended Day & Enrichment Programs
Available options for homework club, enrichment programs, school vacation camp and summer programs. Click HERE for information.
Nursery and Pre-Kindergarten Options
|Full Day||Half Day|
- Three half days only available for Nursery
- Half day pick up is at 12:30 p.m. (after lunch)
Little SchooL (6 Weeks–3 years)
Little School operates on a 12-month calendar schedule.
|Monthly||Full Day||Half Day|
- Enrollment fee (non-refundable): $150
- Late pick up fee: $25