Come see STYLEWEEK Northeast and Lincoln School's Innovation Meets Education SEED Student Design Challenge in action on February 21, 2018!
Life in the Upper School
It’s about challenging your mind, pursuing your interests, deepening friendships, building community, and finding your voice.
Life in the Upper School means…
- Learning to be a leader through sports, student government, clubs and special events like the Quaker Youth Leadership Conference
- Discussing and learning about sexuality, gender identities, and related issues, both at Lincoln and in the wider world, through the GSA (Gender Sexuality Alliance)
- Getting involved with one or more of the countless clubs at Lincoln: Film Club, Girls Who Code, Debate Club, International Affairs Club, Mock Trial, ASL (American Sign Language), Green Key Society, School Newspaper, Literary Magazine, Improv, A Capella Singing, Chinese Culture Club and more.
- Starting up your own club if you’ve got a great idea!
- Sharing your academic and social plans, victories and challenges with your adviser and advising group.
- Taking your learning beyond the Lincoln Campus, to RISD, Brown, India or Cuba.
- Giving back to the community through the Senior Service Project and service clubs.
- Championing and celebrating the goals of women and girls by helping to plan International Women’s Day and advocating and fundraising for girls who don’t have access to education.