Apply to Middle School
The Middle and Upper School welcome applications from girls for Grade 6—Grade 12. Below are the steps to complete Lincoln’s Middle and Upper School application process.
1. Inquire Online!
2. Complete the Admission Application
○ The application for admission should be completed online with a non-refundable $55 application fee. The application deadline is January 31, 2020.
3. Schedule a Student Visit and Parent Tour
○ Every applicant is required to spend a day in our Middle or UpperSchool to meet potential classmates and participate in classroom activities. Parents will be provided a tour on the day of the student visit after the child has been dropped off. Please contact the Admission Office to schedule the student visit and parent tour.
4. Complete Short Responses Form
5. Transcript Release Form
○ Parent/guardian must sign and submit a transcript release form to the applicant's current school.
6. Teacher Recommendation
7. Standardized Testing
8. Financial Assistance
○ To be considered for need-based financial assistance, a Parent Financial Statement (PFS) must be submitted online at sss.nais.org. The PFS and supporting documentation, including federal tax returns and W2s, must be submitted online by December 31, 2019. Any PFS completed after December 31, 2019 will be considered for financial assistance only as funds remain available.
Notification: Letters of notification will be posted on February 28, 2020. For a candidate to be considered in the initial round of admission decisions, all parts of the application must be completed by January 31, 2020 (please note, Lincoln will consider admission applications after February 28, 2020 as space remains available in a grade). Families are encouraged to contact the Admission Office if questions arise at any time during the process.