Apply to Lower School
The Lower School at Lincoln welcomes applications from academically motivated and intellectually curious girls for Kindergarten—Grade 5 and from girls and boys for Nursery and Pre-Kindergarten.
Lincoln will consider applications for 2018-19 through a rolling admissions process if space remains available.
- Complete the Inquire Online form to start the application process.
- Once complete, a user name will be sent via email to access Lincoln’s online Admission Portal.
- Complete the Admission Application
- Upon receiving access to the Admission Portal, complete the various sections of the admission application. The portal also allows you to track the status of an application. A non-refundable $55 fee is required.
- Schedule a Student Visit Day and Parent Tour
- The best way to experience Lincoln School is by visiting. Every applicant is required to spend a day (or less, for our younger applicants) with a Lincoln student host to meet potential future classmates and participate in classroom activities. Parents will be provided a tour and a time to talk with an admission representative at this time. Please contact the Admission Office at 331-9696 x 3157 or email@example.com to schedule this visit and tour.
- Transcript Release Form
- Parent/guardian must sign and submit a Transcript Release Form to the applicant's current school.
- Teacher Recommendation
- We want to learn more about our applicants from those who know them best. An early childhood teacher recommendation is required for applicants to Nursery, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Grade 1. A teacher recommendation is required for applicants to Grades 2–5. Although not required, additional letters of recommendation from individuals who know the applicant well (coach, religious leader, performing arts instructor, etc.) are welcome.
Lincoln will consider admission applications after February 15, 2018 as space remains available.
To be considered for need-based financial assistance from Lincoln, a Parent Financial Statement (PFS) must be submitted online at sss.nais.org. The PFS and supporting documentation- including federal tax returns and W2s- must be submitted online by 2/15/18. Any PFS completed after the February 15 deadline will be considered for financial assistance only as funds remain available.