The Young Toddlers have been on the hunt for shapes!
Life in the Little School
It’s all about joy, discovery, friendship, and growth.
Life in the Little School means…
- Singing, moving and shaking in weekly music and movement classes.
- Participating in campus-wide activities with the older children, like the International Day of Peace.
- Speaking, singing and listening to stories in French and Spanish.
- Exploring creative expression through dramatic play, creative block building, outdoor play and mixed media art.
- Listening to stories and choosing picture books in the library.
- Caring for, harvesting, and sampling vegetables from the Edible Garden.
- Exploring language with shared reading and writing, nursery rhymes, book making, storytelling and journal “writing.”
Grandfriends Day is a happy one at Lincoln School! We love welcoming special visitors into our classroom and our community. Watch this video to see some highlights from this morning's celebration.
On Wednesday, the Little School joined Lincoln School in celebrating the International Day of Peace. This year the driving theme was Respect, Safety, and Dignity for All.