Apply to the Little School
Early childhood program for children 6 weeks to three years old
The Little School: Infant–Pre-Nursery
Lincoln's co-educational Little School division include Infant, Yearlings, Young Toddler, Older Toddler, and Beech Tree (age 3) classrooms. We offer full or half day options as well as full or partial week spots.
1. Enrollment Timeline
- Year-Round: Applications to the Little School are accepted year-round.
- January: Re-enrollment for current Little School families
- March: Enrollment contracts will be offered to new Little School families.
- July: Little School program begins for our new and re-enrolled families.
2. Online Inquiry
3. Application for Admission
Once you have access to the Admission Portal, families can view and complete the admission application, and track the status of the student’s application. There is a non-refundable $55 fee to apply.
Schedule a Tour
The best way to experience our program is to visit us! We invite every Little School applicant (and their parents!) to visit the Little School and learn more about our program and timeline of available openings with an admission representative. Please contact the Admission Office at 401-331-9696 ext. 3154 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit and tour.