Careers at Lincoln
Equal Employment Opportunity
Lincoln School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics, as well as any other legally protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Lincoln School complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
- College Counseling Office Coordinator
- Advancement Administrative Assistant
- Auxiliary Programs Staff Member
- Long-Term Substitute Spanish Teacher
- Lower School Substitute Teachers
- Little School Substitute Teachers
- Assistant Middle School Soccer Coach: Fall 2019
- JV Soccer Coach: Fall 2019
- Assistant Varsity Tennis Coach: Fall 2019
Lower School (Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 5) is looking for Substitute Teachers. If you are interested, please forward your resume and references to Maureen Devlin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.