School Pool is a free service providing parents
a safe and reliable way to share the responsibilities of commuting to school.
Here is how it works:
- Click on the green car above to become a member. The process will automatically walk you through setting up your ride to your child's school.
- You will be blocked from viewing other rides until we have given you a user name and a password. Upon approval, you can then return and view potential matches.
- Once you find a match, use the built in email feature to communicate with your potential carpool matches.
- This is a confidential system. Last name, home address, and other contact information is never displayed to others.
- No information is collected about children.
- The general public will not see rides to your school.
- Only participating school administrators can give membership approval.
For additional information contact t
he admission office , 401-331-9696.