Part-time Spanish Teacher
Lincoln School, an all-girls, Quaker, K-12 school on the East Side of Providence, RI, is seeking a dynamic part-time language teachers for ages 2 – Kindergarten beginning in August 2015. Responsibilities include preparing and teaching lessons for five different classes, twice weekly each. The anticipated schedule is two, five-hour days.
The ideal candidate
- Is a native speaker.
- Is familiar with childhood games and songs in the target language.
- Has Early Childhood experience.
- Has the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Is warm, playful, and creative.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree.
Lincoln School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and names/contact information for three references to Carole Donnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Director of Admission
Lincoln School, Providence, RI is seeking to hire an Associate Director of Admission. The ideal candidate is friendly, organized, energetic, works well with others and has the ability to multi-task in a dynamic working environment. This candidate will support broad outreach and enrollment initiatives for the Admission Office and will work closely to support the Director of Admission in carrying out tasks associated with achieving enrollment objectives.
Responsibilities for this candidate include:
- Managing the Nursery through 5th Grade application process with the Director of Admission.
- Supporting the Director of Admission in tasks relating to the admission process and reaching enrollment objectives.
- Admission related event planning, outreach initiatives and marketing which include, but are not limited to: 3-4 receptions each year, open house events and additional outreach as needed. This candidate will work closely with the School's Creative Marketing Specialist to market and promote these events throughout the admission season.
- Relationship building with feeder schools through community outreach initiatives, feeder school visits and attending school fairs.
- Coordinating the parent & student ambassador programs, mentor family program and private bus transportation.
- General administrative responsibilities. Prior knowledge of Portal and Finalsite a plus (database input, online enrollment procedures, surveys).
- Admission experience desired.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Full-Time Computer Science/Tech Integration Teacher
Lincoln School is seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time position teaching Computer Science in all divisions Upper, Middle, and Lower Schools. This position will involve developing and teaching multiple CS classes. Other duties would including advising and Girls Who Code club instruction.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, 2-3 years teaching experience, experience planning technology curriculum.
Please send résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lower School Substitute Teachers
Lower School (Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 5) is looking for Substitute Teachers. If interested, please forward your resume and references to email@example.com.