Little School is seeking a dynamic toddler teacher. The candidate will have a broad understanding of child development and developmentally instructional practices, willingness to collaborate as a co-teacher to address the whole child in the areas of social, creative, cognitive, physical, and emotional development. Prior experience with designing developmentally appropriate activities and lessons in a child-centered program is preferred. Strong communication skills with colleagues and families are essential.
- Providing an engaging, welcoming, and stimulating educational environment
- Preparing children to think critically through hands-on, inquiry-based learning
- Differentiating instruction to meet the needs of individual students
- Ensuring that the health and safety of children is maintained at all times
- Supporting the social and emotional development of students
- Communicating effectively with parents about their children’s development
- Coordinating field experiences and projects to enrich curriculum
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Four-year degree (B.A. or B. S.) - Education
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Support Specialist
Part-time position weekdays to be on call as a tech support specialist for students, faculty and staff at an N-12 school.
- Must have good communications and interpersonal skills;
- Must have extensive knowledge of OSX Lion and Mountain Lion; experience with Mountain Lion server a plus;
- Must have knowledge of Google Apps, Microsoft Office;
- Printing, wired and wireless networking also a plus;
- Willingness and capacity to learn new tools and services.
Responsibilities would include:
- Troubleshooting Mac desktop, laptop and iPad hardware and software;
- General network printer/copier maintenance;
- Configuring new equipment as needed.
Send complete resume and letter of application to email@example.com.