Technology Support Specialist
The Technology Support Specialist is a full-time position weekdays to be available for students, faculty and staff at an N-12 school. This person will be responsible for implementation and management of the school's education technology. The successful candidate must be an experienced, self-motivated individual with good customer relations and interpersonal skills, capable of working independently and setting his/her own priorities for the day. The position requires close work with the Director of Technology to ensure that the school's technology are implemented and supported in support of the school's standards and academic and administrative initiatives.
- Manage the HelpDesk: prioritize and document support issues
- Support all users; in particular, classroom teachers' immediate technical needs
- Plan, create, test, deploy and maintain enterprise images, application packaging, scripting configuration and final end user personalization
- Document, maintain, and manage hardware and software inventories, licenses, and lifecycles
- Responsible for standardization of client features as necessary and desktop security on school and personal devices
- Manage enterprise anti-virus and anti-malware
- Manage network access; maintain and support end user device access
- OS X 10.x support experience, Mac expert preferred
- Windows 7 client support experience
- Desktop imaging for OS X and Windows
- Configuration and troubleshooting of printer hardware, servers, and drivers
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Microsoft Office, wired and wireless networking also a plus, but most importantly any candidate needs the willingness and capacity to learn new tools and services
Send complete resume and letter of application to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Varsity Squash Coach
Lincoln School is seeking a varsity squash coach. The season begins in late November and runs through February with a two week break in December. Candidate must have experience in the sport of squash.
If interested, please send a resume and a list of 3-5 references to Director of Athletics, Ann Palms (email@example.com
Lincoln School in Providence RI is looking for a Maintenance Tech for the second shift. Duties will include but are not limited to, performing required reactive maintenance in all aspects of construction, plumbing, electrical etc. and upkeep of the preventative maintenance schedule.
High School Diploma/GED or trade school certifications
Minimum of 24 months of maintenance experience preferably in educational setting
Ability to work independently and with a team
Current State Vehicle operator’s license
Demonstrated positive attitude towards people, ability to work cooperatively and willingness to accept instructions and training
Ability to work any time when situations arise which require immediate attention
Good physical health including ability to lift 50 pounds
Frequent bending, carrying, hearing, lifting, pushing standing, stooping and walking
Occasional climbing, crawling, crouching and reaching
Please send resume or letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for the planning, control, accounting and reporting of income, expense, contributed and invested funds of Lincoln School. S/he manages all activities designated as Business Office responsibilities including employee benefits, risk management and insurance and city, state and federal government compliance. The CFO also oversees management of the physical plant building and grounds at the Lincoln School Providence campus and Faxon Farm. S/he coordinates planning of construction projects at the direction of the Head of School and the Board.
The CFO reports to the Head of School. S/he serves as administrative liaison to the Finance Committee and any ad hoc committee concerning finance, compensation and facilities planning. H/she maintains professional relationships with the school’s banks, lawyers, auditors, investment managers, insurance carriers, vendors and government regulators.
The CFO will lead a team including:
Accounts Payable Mgr
Accounts Receivable Mgr
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Suzanne Fogarty, Head of School at email@example.com.
Head Swim Coach
Lincoln School is seeking a head swim coach beginning in November 2014. The season runs from late November through February with 2 weeks break in December. Candidate must have competitive swimming and coaching experience. Candidate must be able to work with a variety of ages and abilities.
If interested, please send a resume and a list of 3-5 references to Director of Athletics, Ann Palms (firstname.lastname@example.org).