Lower School Substitute Teachers
Lower School (Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 5) is looking for Substitute Teachers. If interested, please forward your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extended Day Assistant
Lincoln School is hiring a responsible, experienced, energetic, and creative after-school teacher for our Extended Day Program. The students are age 3 through 11 and the program runs from 2:45-5:45 Monday- Friday. Applicants should have experience working with children in a preschool, art, sports, aftercare environment.
Candidates should possess at least a high school diploma and preferably be working toward a bachelor's degree and the following:
- Great communication skills
- Keen attention to details
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work as part of a team
Technology Support Specialist
The Technology Support Specialist is a full-time position weekdays to be available for students, faculty and staff at an N-12 school. This person will be responsible for implementation and management of the school's education technology. The successful candidate must be an experienced, self-motivated individual with good customer relations and interpersonal skills, capable of working independently and setting his/her own priorities for the day. The position requires close work with the Director of Technology to ensure that the school's technology are implemented and supported in support of the school's standards and academic and administrative initiatives.
- Manage the HelpDesk: prioritize and document support issues
- Support all users; in particular, classroom teachers' immediate technical needs
- Plan, create, test, deploy and maintain enterprise images, application packaging, scripting configuration and final end user personalization
- Document, maintain, and manage hardware and software inventories, licenses, and lifecycles
- Responsible for standardization of client features as necessary and desktop security on school and personal devices
- Manage enterprise anti-virus and anti-malware
- Manage network access; maintain and support end user device access
- OS X 10.x support experience, Mac expert preferred
- Windows 7 client support experience
- Desktop imaging for OS X and Windows
- Configuration and troubleshooting of printer hardware, servers, and drivers
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Microsoft Office, wired and wireless networking also a plus, but most importantly any candidate needs the willingness and capacity to learn new tools and services
Send complete resume and letter of application to the email email@example.com.