Click here for the Lincoln School Family Portal.
Your user name is the email address that you use for all Lincoln Communication.
If you cannot remember your password click on "I forgot my password" and you will get an email with password information.
Any problems contact Teryl Sweeney at email@example.com.
- All students at Lincoln School must have on file with Lincoln:
- A Physical Exam (PE) form from your doctor
- Proof of Immunization Form
- All children entering Kindergarten and Grade 7 must submit an updated Physical Exam (PE) form from your doctor and Proof of Immunization.
- Every student must also submit to the School Nurse before the beginning of each school each year.
- A Lincoln Health Information sheet
- Emergency Authorization form
- Field Trip Medication form
- We also require additional forms that are accessible through your Portal Account.
At the beginning of every school year, prior to the first day of practice, each athlete must submit a current (within one calendar year) physical exam form from their doctor. Athletes who do not have a current PE form on file prior to the start of practice, will not be allowed to participate until they have submitted the form. Please note: A physical exam is current for one year from the exam date. A new form must be submitted yearly, when the previous form expires.