Lincoln School is an established regional school with students attending from over 60 communities, including almost every town and city in Rhode Island, and 26 in Massachusetts & Connecticut.
- Public Bus Transportation for families living in Providence and Lincoln RI
- Public Bus Transportation for families living in eligible RI cities and towns
- South County and Foxboro Bus Transportation Contracts
To ride the bus from Providence (Providence residents)
- Providence Residents must complete this form to request city transportation: Providence and RIPTA Bus Passes. This must be returned no later than June 9.
To ride the bus from Lincoln RI (Lincoln RI residents)
To ride the bus from eligible towns EXCEPT Providence and Lincoln
- Register at the RIDE Website.
- Complete this form to request transportation. The form must be on file with the Providence School Department by July 31.
- If you have problems, call the statewide office at 401-222-5024.
- Deadline for registration is July 31. Late registrations will receive the closest point of pick-up or a depot stop location for a temporary bus stop, with permanent bus stop information assigned September 17.
- If you are new to the system, you will receive information about how the transportation system works after you register.
- The state will send bus assignments to parents by the end of August. Only families who register will get assignments.
Lincoln School offers transportation service from South County and Southern Massachusetts. The service includes a morning pick-up and two afternoon return trips.
Additional fees apply.
Questions regarding the private bus route should be directed to Margie Rigo, Branch Manager of Ocean State Transit at 401-435-5500/ 401-844-1552 or email@example.com.
Bus related contract or billing issues should be directed to Lincoln School Business Office at 401-331-9696 ext. 3107.