Lincoln School is an established regional school with students attending from over 60 communities, including almost every town and city in Rhode Island, and 26 in Massachusetts & Connecticut.
- Buses provided for free by city and town school systems
- Private Bus Transportation
- Providence Residents
To ride the bus from all towns EXCEPT Providence and Lincoln
- Register at the RIDE Website.
- Complete this form to request transportation. The form must be on file with the Providence School Department by July 31.
- If you have problems, call the statewide office at 401-222-5024.
- Deadline for registration is July 31. Late registrations will receive the closest point of pick-up or a depot stop location for a temporary bus stop, with permanent bus stop information assigned September 17.
- If you are new to the system, you will receive information about how the transportation system works after you register.
- The state will send bus assignments to parents by the end of August. Only families who register will get assignments.
To ride the bus from Lincoln
To ride the bus from Providence
Families must download a Transportation Request form for Out of District Students, fill out, fax or mail to the address on the form. This must be returned no later than June 10.
Lincoln School offers transportation service from South County and Southern Massachusetts. The service includes a morning pick-up and two afternoon return trips. Please contact the admission office if you have any questions, (401) 331-9696. Additional fees apply.
The 2016-2017 contracts are posted below: