If you are unable to read this email, please click here.
- A Day of Pink and Purple
The Lincoln Community embraces Breast Cancer Awareness, by walking Blackstone Boulevard and raising money for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- This Weekend! The RI Festival of Children's Books and Authors
- On Our Minds
Giovonne Calenda has posted an article.
- Keeping Current: Parenting in the 21st Century
The latest trends and helpful advice on developing resilience in kids, setting boundaries with computers and cell phones, managing teen behavior problems, as well as easy ways to promote positive behavior in your child. Plan to come on October 21.
- On Our Minds Discussion and Book Group
A discussion about Girls on the Edge, written by Leonard Sax, on November 10
- An "Education-Packed" Day
AP Bio begins a study of study of ecology at Colt State Park
- Session Two Enrichment Schedule is Now Available
Sign up for after-school fun!
- Fall Fun Day
Looking for Conference Day activities?
- Everyday Math for Everyday Parents in Grade 4
Would you like to help your daughter with her math homework and avoid frustration and tears (yours and hers)?
- November Book Lynx for Grades 5-8
A book discussion and dinner for students, teachers and parents on November 3
- Early Childhood Parents Potluck Dinner
Get-together for Young 3, Nursery, PreK and Kindergarten
parents on October 20
- Lower and Middle School Conference Day
Friday, October 22
- Middle School Diversity Conference
An opportunity for Middle School students to spend a day at the Pike School in Boston with students from all over New England learning about other cultures and making new friends.
- Upper School Conference Day on November 12
Sign-up for a meeting with teachers and advisors
- News from the Upper School Dean of Students
Happenings, information and important news
- Upper School Parents Wine and Cheese Gathering
A chance to meet and mingle with Upper School parents
on November 9
On the Calendar
Please refer to the
for the most up-to-date
information and future events.
Wednesday, October 20
Early Childhood Potluck Dinner
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Thursday, October 21
Everyday Math for Everyday Parents
5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Grade 4 Classroom
Keeping Current: Parenting in the 21st Century
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Music Center and various spaces
Friday, October 22
Lower and Middle School Conferences
No Classes in Lower or Middle School
Fall Fun Day
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
(or half-day option)
Friday Ballet at Lincoln
9:15 AM to 9:45 AM
Lower School Extended Day Room
Saturday, October 23
Middle School Field Hockey Tournament
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM