Athletic Hall of Fame
SAVE THE DATE
2018 Induction Event
March 2, 2018
Nominations are now being accepted!
To submit a nomination, click here.
The Athletic Hall of Fame honors former Lincoln School standout athletes, coaches/administrators, and donors to the athletic program here at Lincoln.
To be considered for induction into the Hall of Fame, individuals must be nominated by anyone other than one's self.
- The nominee must have graduated from Lincoln School a minimum of 10 years prior to nomination
- A minimum of two years as a letter award recipient with participation in at least one sport
- Was in good academic standing and disciplinary standing while at Lincoln School
- Must have made a significant contribution to Lincoln School, its students, and its athletic program
- Must have been employed by Lincoln School as a coach for a minimum of three years
- Must be retired from Lincoln School at least one year prior to nomination
- A single season athletic team must have completed its season a minimum of 10 years prior to nomination
- Nominee must have made outstanding contributions to the Lincoln School athletic program
- A contributor to Lincoln Athletics can be nominated at any time
- A nomination of this type may be submitted at any time for any of the above listed categories