The Little School: Infants - 3 years
The Little School: Infant - Pre-Nursery
The co-educational Little School classrooms include Infant, Yearlings, Young Toddler, Older Toddler, or Beech Tree (age 3). We provide options for length of day (full or half) and length of week (partial or full).
- Year-Round: Applications to the Little School are accepted year-round.
- January: Re-enrollment for current Little School families
- February: Waitlisted families will be contacted.
- March: Enrollment contracts will be offered to new Little School families.
- July: Little School program begins for our new and re-enrolled families.
1. Online Inquiry
The completion of the online inquiry starts the admission process. Upon submission of this inquiry, you will receive an email that provides secure access to Lincoln’s online Admission Portal.
2. Application for Admission
Once you have access to the Admission Portal, families can view and complete the admission application, and track the status of the student’s application. There is a non-refundable $50 fee to apply.
3. Schedule a Tour
We invite every Little School applicant (and their parents!) to visit the Little School and learn more about our program with an admission representative. Please contact the Admission Office @ (401) 331-9696 x3157 or Admission@lincolnschool.org to schedule your visit and tour.