Grade 4 takes a boat ride across many oceans and into foreign lands.
Life in the Lower School
It’s about jumping into learning, creating community, discovering through experience and building school pride.
Life in the Lower School means…
- Planting and harvesting vegetables and herbs from the Edible Garden.
- Dreaming, inventing, and building everything from solar-powered “ovens” to marble roller coasters to self-powered cars in the MakerSpace.
- Building bonds with big or little sisters, and working together on fundraisers and projects.
- Learning and singing about topics like Farm Animals or the Chinese New Year at Daisy Sing and Share.
- Digging, splashing and collecting sea life on the shores of Narragansett Bay
- Reflecting on a weekly queries at Friday morning Silent Meeting.
- Playing, unwinding, and doing homework at The Tree House after school program.
- Doing community service at places like the Bethany Home nursing and rehabilitation center.