Life in the Little School
It’s all about joy, discovery, friendship, and growth.
Life in the Little School means…
- Singing, moving and shaking in weekly music and movement classes.
- Participating in campus-wide activities with the older children, like the International Day of Peace.
- Speaking, singing and listening to stories in French and Spanish.
- Exploring creative expression through dramatic play, creative block building, outdoor play and mixed media art.
- Listening to stories and choosing picture books in the library.
- Caring for, harvesting, and sampling vegetables from the Edible Garden.
- Exploring language with shared reading and writing, nursery rhymes, book making, storytelling and journal “writing.”