Careers at Lincoln
Lincoln School is hiring a responsible, experienced, energetic, and creative after school teacher for our Extended Day Program. The students are age 3 through 11 and the program runs from 2:45–6:00 p.m. Monday–Friday. Applicants should have experience working with children in a preschool, art, sports, aftercare environment. Candidates should possess or be working towards a bachelor's degree.
We are looking for a person who has:
- a willingness to learn and curiosity about our Reggio Emilia Programming
- great communication skills--staying in communication with the Extended Day Coordinator on all matters concerning the program
- a keen attention to details
- a professional appearance and demeanor
- the ability to work as part of a team
In addition, we would like this staff member to facilitate the making of a Lower School Newspaper, a Good Deeds Club and other opportunities outside of enrichments.
Please email resume and references to Brenna Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.